Security Staff is on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition, the building utilizes a fully automated access control system which will limit after-hours and weekend traffic to authorized personnel only.
24/7 Security Phone Number: (612) 332-7855
Security Manager: Bonnie Johnson
The building is open to the public:
6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Saturday
|Monday through Friday||6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.|
|Sundays & Holidays||12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
The Building is available by access card only on the following observed Holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
ACCESS & AFTER HOURS ACCESS
All employees of AT&T Tower must use their building access card to access the building after-hours.
Deliveries must be scheduled in advance by calling the Building Management Office at (612) 492-4868. The delivery driver is required to have a valid driver's license or state ID, which will be checked before they are issued an access card for the freight elevator. Furniture or any type of bulk deliveries must be made outside of normal business hours.
The following is a list of general office security suggestions, which are offered to you as an aid in establishing your internal security procedures:
- Restrict office keys to those who actually need them.
- Keep complete, up-to-date records of the distribution of all office keys.
- Establish uniform procedures for collecting keys prior to the termination of employees.
- Establish a rule that keys must never be left unguarded on desks or cabinets.
- Require that filing cabinet keys be removed from locks and placed in a secure location after opening cabinets.
- Prevent unauthorized personnel from reporting a lost key and receiving a replacement.
- Ensure that a responsible person is in charge of issuing all keys.
- Store keys systematically in a secured wall cabinet of either your own design or one that conforms to a commercial key control system.
- Insist on identification from repairmen who come to work in your office.
- Clear all desks of important papers.
- When working alone in the office at night, lock the front door to prevent anyone else from entering.
- Keep the police, fire department and building security telephone numbers posted.
- Double check to see that all doors are securely locked before you leave.
If you see suspicious or offensive persons in the building, please call the Management Office immediately. If possible, make note of appearance, clothing, etc. in order to assist building security in locating them.
Please be aware of strangers in your tenant areas and halls. Quite often a question such as "May I help you locate someone?" will be enough to deter a potential thief. Suspicious encounters of this type should be reported to the office of the building immediately.
LOST & FOUND
Lost and found items may be turned in at the main Security Console on the first floor. If you would like to claim an item, please contact Building Security at (612) 332-7855.
The AT&T Tower has a "no solicitation" policy. If a solicitor comes into your space or is seen in the building, please contact Building Security immediately at (612) 332-7855.